The Bogata Farm is a premier, Midwestern style farm which has yield potential and farm operation improvements which are uniquely superior to the area. The owner has made significant capital improvements to increase the productivity of the land. Meticulous attention has been given to fertility and land improvements allowing maximum yield potential.
A 160 acre sub-surface tile drainage research project has been installed, and crops grown on this field have demonstrated higher yields, meaning a future investment in expanding sub-surface tile drainage could push yields even higher. Structural Improvements include 410,000 bushels of grain storage, diked fertilizer and fuel storage, a chemical storage and mixing building. Also on site is a newly remodeled manager’s house with attached apartment.
An added benefit is a new, state-of-the-art, 1.8 MILLION bird egg laying facility in the center to the property. The joint venture between Rose Acre Farms and Calmaine means higher local commodity prices, virtually no transportation expenses, and readily available chicken litter. Current corn price bid is considerably above the CBOT.
1. 6,591 tillable acres
2. Tile drainage system of 160 acres, 3” lines, and 200,000’ of tile
3. Local crops include corn, wheat, soybeans, cotton, canola, and grain sorghum
4. Six 55,000 Bu grain bins
5. Chemical mixing, storage, and injection systems
6. An additional 1,700 acres of leased land available
7. Annual rainfall is 42-45 inches
8. 1.8 million bird layer complex located in the center of the farm
9. Located in Northeast Texas at US Highway 271 and Highway 37
10. Southwestern Red River County
11. 90 miles from Dallas